Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Commission your own oil painting of your pet (London)
Post Commission your own oil painting of your pet (London) 
Daniel John Bell Studios Here at Daniel John Bell Studios we aim to enable everyone to commission artwork at a reasonable price. An original hand painted piece of artwork can capture the subject s soul making it something unique that can be treasured for many years to come. Work is all carried out directly from photographs that can be simply emailed or posted to us. Our talented artists will breathe life back into them giving them a charm and energy that is often lacking in a photograph. We cover all subjects including portraits domestic animals wild animals cars buildings yachts and anything else you may have a photograph of. What our customers say &quot Received the painting absolutely brilliantcant wait to hang it on the wall quot Jon- Somerset &quot I have received my painting today and it is now up on the wall. I am very happy with it and will certainly recommend your excellent service to everyone.Thanks once again quot Adam Northampton Prices start from as low as £154 for a completely unique work of art. Please visit w.djbstudios.co.uk email sales djbstudios.co.uk or call 0845 094 8112 (local rate) for further information.

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1