Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
3 generations of pedigreeBeautiful White staffie puppies for sale. (Kent)
Post 3 generations of pedigreeBeautiful White staffie puppies for sale. (Kent) 
I cannot believe that i have listed my entire litter of pups without knowing that their mum had 3 generations of pedigreeand i own her and dad. and i can now provide the necessary paperwork to prove this. I will out of respect for those that have shown an interest sell these pups for the price stated but i must say that as a new breeder myself i will treat this as a learning kurb So  I only have 3 of these beautiful White staffie puppies left for sale now 2boys and 1 girl 7 wks old at the moment and already have real bullyheads and chunky frames. The boys are £300and the Girls £350 These are a great example of the breed and are healthy and lively Mum and dad live with us and can both be seen. All pups will be ready around the 3rd March 08 and will all be fully weaned  vet checked wormed and paper trained I am happy to send extra pictures or details on request. my e mail is ray raygraham.wanadoo.co.uk Please only serious enquiries. I am happy to accept a deposit to hold a pup for you.

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1