Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Affordable and Natural Pet Photography (Nw Kent Se London)
Post Affordable and Natural Pet Photography (Nw Kent Se London) 
I have worked with animals all of my life from horses to mice and most inbetween. I have a particular interest in behaviour and rescue and run my own business providing pet services to the local community. More recently I have been developing my keen interest in photography further and am now providing pet portraits without the stuffiness and frustrations of a studio shoot. I photograph your pets within a natural environment I like a challenge and pride myself in being able to relate to a range of animals to enable me to capture their character and quirks that you know and love to provide you with photos that you will want to last forever. If your pet appears to be uncomfortable at any time the shoot will be redirected in a more positive approach or ended immediately. My rates are extremly reasonable more examples from previous clients are available in my portfolio please feel free to email me and ask for more. Sessions will last around half an hour to 1 hour depending on the type of pet and their needs. You will be provided with all your pets digital photos on a Cd plus up to 6pictures as 6&quot x4&quot prints you are free to use all of these pictures as and when you please but I ask that I am also able to use them for reference and personal advertising puropses unless you specificly request otherwise. I am also happy to walk your dog or pet sit for your animals while you are away at work and take photos in your absence for your convenience.

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1