Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Warning to pet sitters dog walkers about these scam emails (Any)
Post Warning to pet sitters dog walkers about these scam emails (Any) 
Today I got an email which read Hello I am jeremyAnd will need Dog Boarding for my dog (lucky What is your total charges as payments will be made in advance from an associate in the United Kingdom the payment is been made because my associate that will make the payments will be leaving the United Kingdom any moment from now to japan for a business trip. Let me know your total charges for the 30 days for the boarding or if you can do walking what is your total chargesAlso the boarding will be starting from the months of 1st march till 30th march2008.While i will be in united state for my holiday. l will be looking forward to read from you. Thanks. Don t respond to these emails they are a scam. The plan is that the associate pays you by cheque way too much money for the assignment then you are asked to refund the difference however the cheque bounces. This happens even though the bank will release funds from the cheque after 3 days so it seems like the cheque hasn t bounced however it can take several weeks to find out it has in fact Not cleared at which point the bank will be asking You for the money back and the scammer will be long gone with the refund you have given them. The purpertrator jeremy zino46 yahoo.com

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1