Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Staffordshire bull terrier black and white in colour year old male (Abbeywood se London)
Post Staffordshire bull terrier black and white in colour year old male (Abbeywood se London) 
I have for sale a black and white staffordshire bull terrier he is a year old and is microchipped and has recently been wormed and deflead and he has not been spaded he is a full staff and is kc registered and has papers although im waiting for the previous owner to send them to me he is excellent with children and other dogs and there is a genuine need for me to rehome which is my place im living now is to small and the fact ive had a injury i cant no longer offer him the long walks and play he so deserves as he is a very fit healthy and vibrant dog and hyperactive of course however me and my daughter would like some pictures from time to time to know he has settled in his new home if this is not a problem then you are welcome to come and view him any questions please feel free to ask and price is neigoable Thanks

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1