Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
**BABY GATE, two strollers, FREE car seat $5
Post **BABY GATE, two strollers, FREE car seat $5 
I am a Gramma and it's time to let go off the extra stuff...
<br>

<br>
FREE carseat.  It is older and is good up to 40lbs.  It has a padded arm that comes down over the child and then latches.  the color is multi-colored gray tweed.
<br>

<br>
BABY GATE is a safety 1st gate in wood for the main frame with white plastic in the center.  I bought it used myself to keep my granddaughter off the stairs.  It has some puppy teeth marks on the backside of the frame and probably could be sanded smoother.   I would like $4.oo for it.
<br>

<br>
The century stroller has a white frame, turqoise padded handle, white background on the clothe with water proof turgoise canopy underneath. The print on it looks  like it was painted with a oversized paint brush in purple, turqoise,red,pink, yellow, orange and blue.  It has a nice mesh and waterproof storage area underneath.   $5.oo
<br>

<br>
Graco stroller has a dark blue frame and padded handle. The canopy is also in dark blue.  The clothes body is in blue, yellow, red, and green.  It has a nice  mesh and waterproof storage area underneath also.  $5.oo
<br>

<br>
Or BUY TWO STROLLERS FOR ONLY $9.00  or all for ONLY $11.50  

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1