Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Pitbull Puppies looking for good new homes! $250
Post Pitbull Puppies looking for good new homes! $250 
My female had 15 puppies and we've found good loving new homes for half of our little guys and gals. We've got 4 females and 3 males left. If you live in a house, or apt that allows pitbulls (must show owner approval), then give me an email or call and we'll set up a time for you to come by and take a look. The puppies are 7 1/2 weeks old and ready to go to their new homes. They're eating solid foods and drinking water. The 250.00 does not include first shots. We will have first shots done for 280.00. You must continue on with shots after that. Again, only letting the puppies go to good people, and I have turned down several who had the wrong intentions. This breed has a bad enough name from people who have the wrong intentions and I will do everything in my power to make sure these little guys don't end up in one of those statistics. Looking for:
<br>
-Home owner, or rental with owner approval *same for apts*. (Must show proof of owner approval.
<br>
-Good homes where they'll get lots of love and attention.
<br>
-Responsible owners
<br>

<br>
4 females and 3 males- black, brindle, and tans.
<br>

<br>
Happy Holidays!!!
<br>

<br>
510-689-7590
<br>

<br>
** the pic below is 2 weeks old. I'm at work at didn't have any other pictures with me!! **

Read more...

Source: craigslist s.f. bayarea | for sale / wanted search for "puppies"

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1