Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
LOVING LABRADOR RETRIEVER (FREE)
Post LOVING LABRADOR RETRIEVER (FREE) 
Due to financial strains, a divorce, and my inability to give my wonderful labrador the attention he deserves I have determined that it is in his best interest to be given to a family who can give him the attention he needs.  His name is Doctor Akilleez Love Westbrook and he is registered with the AKC.  I have every piece of paperwork to show that as well as every document from each vet visit to show he has been kept up with his shots, vaccinations, etc.  He will be 2 years old April 19, 2006.  He has been house broken since he was 10 weeks old and has never relapsed.  He is also crate trained and is kept in his crate while I am at work.  Akilleez is absolutely fabulous with kids.  They can pull his tail, play with his ears, smack him and he is perfectly fine.  He has been around my niece since she was 3 so he knows how to behave around kids.  

Akilleez is a loving, playful, athletic lab.  He is used to going on 3-5 mile walks 4-5 days a week.  The past couple of months he has not been given the exercise he needs and is used to though.  I would prefer to give him to someone who is home and to where he is not in his crate more than 8 hours in the day.  He plays extremely well with other dogs and is usually the "dork" of the group, therefore, he does not and won't get into a tussle with other dogs.  He is an all around great dog who knows basic commands, as well as a couple extras.

Please contact me if you have any questions or would like to meet him.   134214622

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1