Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Acoustic Guitar (made by Hohner) $44
Post Acoustic Guitar (made by Hohner) $44 
Have you or that special someone been wanting a guitar, but unwilling to pay $100 at the Corporate Big Box retailer just to get some piece of plywood junk made by slave labor?
<br>

<br>
If so, look no further. For a fraction of that price, you can purchase this guitar by the good folks at Hohner (yes, the harmonica guys). Guitar is steel-strung for full volume and bright tone.
<br>

<br>
Guitar is in solid playing shape, and was used for years in our family. But we're trying to pare down from our peak of 87 musical instruments in the house (no exaggeration), and decided to put this little puppy back on the street where someone will play with him. Man, that's a bad metaphor...
<br>

<br>
Why $44?  First, that's half what a Big Box would charge for a junk guitar, further, as Mr Johnny Cash said:  "Early one morning while making the rounds / I took a shot of cocaine and I shot my woman down / went right home and I went to bed / I tucked that lovin' .44 beneath my head".  'Nuff said.
<br>

<br>
This gat will move fast, and it goes to the first person to show up on our doorstep with cash, so no calling tonight and picking it up next week. Must need strike whilst iron's hot. Give us a call at (425) 402-0840 and come pick it up ASAP. First person to buy a guitar from us gets their choice of 1960s folk-rock songbooks to learn from. Supplies limited!
<br>

<br>
That number again: (425) 402-0840

Read more...

Source: craigslist seattle | for sale / wanted search for "puppy"

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1