Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Dog-9 1/2 week old Jagd Terrier (fremont / union city) $300
Post Dog-9 1/2 week old Jagd Terrier (fremont / union city) $300 
I have a Male Jagd Terrier for sale. He has beautiful brown and black coloring, his teeth, eyes, ears, and nose are all very healthy.  I have had him for about 1 1/2 weeks but unfortunately i have to move some place where they don't allow dogs.    He has had all of his shots that he is suppose to have for his age in about 2 more months he will be due for more.  I have everything you will need to start you off with him.  I have a leash, collar, bed, food, water and food dish, blankets, chew toys, treats, and even a sweater.  He is very adorable. The lady i bought him from did not have papers for his blood line, he was born in the USA but his parents were from germany and they had the puppies in the USA.  From what i can find the Jagd Terrier is a very new breed and is not even recognized in the USA yet.  if you would like to contact me please call 510-364-6173.  I may be at work so please leave a message and i will get right back to you.  Thank you.<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>

Read more...

Source: craigslist s.f. bayarea | for sale / wanted search for "puppies"

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1