Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
PLEASE HELP!!! In need of FREE - NEW/GENTLY USED work shoe
Post PLEASE HELP!!! In need of FREE - NEW/GENTLY USED work shoe 
The most horrible thing has happened to me!!!  I have this beautiful new Yorkie puppy and she has taken a liking to my work shoes and stockings/knee highs!!!  Ufortunately I didn't have too many nice pairs to begin with so when I found my most recently purchased pair of slip on black sandals from Macy's tore up from the floor up, I was devastated!!! Now I am reduced to one pair of old slip on style sandals from last summer, but unfortunately they are too big for my feet and are really uncomfortable. I also have one pair of boots, but the back heel is separating from the shoe itself, not to mention the inside soles are coming apart.    
<br>

<br>
To make things even worse, Over the summer I opened my doors to a family member and her boyfriend, along with their 6 month old baby. They do not have jobs and I am trying to support them along with my own 4-member family on a low budget income. The Holidays are going to be very limited this year and I can't afford to get many gifts for the kids or family, let alone getting the shoes replaced. What a sob story I know!!!  It's embarassing!!!
<br>

<br>
So to say the least... I am requesting some help in replenishing some sort of shoe collection for work in my business casual office. I tend to wear a lot of black or browns but every so often I throw in a splash of reds, pinks or navy blues.
<br>

<br>
I am in need of FREE - NEW or GENTLY USED shoes - sizes may vary of course between the maker, but tend to be 7, 7.5 or 8. I am open to basically anything because I need that much help. See attached a picture of just a nice picture of a shoe display I liked.  Smile  I am in my early 30's and I am somewhat of a wild child! lol Please send a blessing my way!!!  
<br>

<br>
Contact me as soon as you can so I can get set for the coming work week. I appreciate your help ahead of time. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!  
<br>

<br>
Thank you!

Read more...

Source: craigslist seattle | for sale / wanted search for "puppy"

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1