Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Tough Love Puppies for Sale (castro / upper market) $400
Post Tough Love Puppies for Sale (castro / upper market) $400 
I have the offspring of my Japanese Chin male and Miniature Schnauzer mama for sale. I have 2 boys, 2 girls. They will be 8 weeks old on December 24. They were born at home and raised by the mother and father. Dad plays with pups all day long.  The dogs have been taken on trips and have been to L.A. and back so they are used to a long car ride. They have been placed on lawn and allowed to run and play.  All are good temperment and strong willed. They have not been penned up and have free run of the kitchen and pantry and play and wrestle all day long. While detractors will say these are mutts, they are the offspring of two good parents I have had since their birth. Dad is 1 year old, Mom is 9 years old. Birth was easy and pups function well. You are invited to make any inquiries you like and an appointment to see the pups and their parents at play and see for yourself that these will be very good dogs, their weight should be about 15 pounds when fully grown. Located in San Francisco in Upper Market house. Come take a look and ask all the questions and you are under no obligation if you are not interested.
<br>

<br>

<br>

Read more...

Source: craigslist s.f. bayarea | for sale / wanted search for "puppies"

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1