Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
NEW 300 PAIR WOMENS DESIGNER BRAND SHOES WHOLESALE LOT (hay
Post NEW 300 PAIR WOMENS DESIGNER BRAND SHOES WHOLESALE LOT (hay 
The Lucky buyer will get 300+ pairs of Designer Label shoes at below wholesale price! This lot contains assorted styles of women's shoes recently acquired from one of the largest and most upscale department stores (Ma_y's)! This is a mixed liquidation box which contains overstock, shelf-pulls and marked down items in a variety of sizes. This lot is ideal for resale by eBay sellers, boutique owners, or anyone who enjoys selling quality items! This auction offers you the convenience to buy in bulk without needing a huge bankroll or a warehouse for storage they all fit into my 1 car garage! This is your chance to make A LOT OF CASH for a small purchase price! Don't take my word for it – look at the past sales on eBay!
<br>

<br>

<br>
This is a chance for someone to MAKE SOME REAL $$$ MONEY!!! And what a great time of year to sell these (Christmas shopping!) The holidays are here and folks are ready to SPEND, SPEND, SPEND!!! There is an assortment of styles, which include boots and dressy and casual shoes. This is your chance to "flip" and make A LOT of money/PROFIT without having to spend a fortune! Why am I selling? I planned to sell these myself but have just started a new job and simply don't have the time. Don't let this opportunity slip by!!! My loss could be your gain!!!
<br>

<br>

<br>
This lot contains the following (a little sneak preview) :
<br>

<br>
Dr. Marten Brown Leather Uppers    Sz 10    
<br>
Enzo Angiolini Leota pumps Grey Sz 7    
<br>
Etienne Aigner Greeley Leather Uppers Red Sz 7 1/2    
<br>
Hush Puppies Katmandu Leather Uppers/Suade Taupe Sz 8    
<br>
Joan & David Poet Leather Uppers/ Snake    Green Sz 8 1/2    
<br>
Liz Clairborne Brown Kildrae Leather Uppers Sz 7 1/2    
<br>
Naturalizer Uptight All Man Made/ Lizard Black Sz 9 1/2    
<br>
Nine west Doud Leather Uppers/ Snake Purple Sz 9 1/2        
<br>
Sam & Libby Jeni Leather/Man Made Uppers Black Sz 8 1/2    
<br>
Sketchers Bully    Leather Uppers Dark Brown Sz 10    
<br>
Steve Madden Bobbin fabric uppers black/multi Sz 6 1/2    
<br>
Timberland Arida Leather/ man made Uppers Black Sz 10    
<br>

<br>
These are pictures of some of the shoes in this lot!
<br>
Winner must bring a truck to pick it out. I live in downtown Hayward, close to 92 – San Mateo Bridge.
<br>

<br>
I have also created a numbering system, did inventory, and created an excel spreadsheet of all the info and price to put on eBay. Basically, I have already done the research and the hard work. All you got to do is sell them! If you are interested, I can email the spreadsheet for you to see. You can also come and inspect it for yourself because I guarantee you will be satisfied.
<br>

<br>
You are really getting a great deal because each shoe that you buy will cost you only $15….and the expected average selling price is $40 per shoe. That is more than 150% in profits!!
<br>

<br>
I will take the best offer. First person with the money gets the goods. Good luck! Serious local buyer only please. Cash only! My phone is 510-396-2486 and email is [email protected]
<br>

Read more...

Source: craigslist s.f. bayarea | for sale / wanted search for "puppies"

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1