Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
PUPPY BlUE NOSE PITS 4 SALE $300
Post PUPPY BlUE NOSE PITS 4 SALE $300 
Valentines day is coming up and what more would that special someone like other than a beautiful cuddly new puppy.  I am looking for buyers for two 2 months old, 100% pure breed blue nose puppy pitbulls.  One, a female is tanned-a brownish gold color with blue eyes and the other, a male - a shiny dark black with white under his neck, also with blue eyes.  Both puppies a very healthy, clean, energetic, playful and friendly and would make the perfect pets.  The are both paper trained and adhere to the command "No", when doing anything you think is wrong.  they do not run off if unleashed or walk into the street.  The female answers to ANGEL and the male answers to FRIDAY.  This is the perfect VAlentines Day gift, so hurry up and buy.  They are $300 each, price is slightly negotiatable.  If interested, i can be reached at 718-753-3889.  I play and work in the city so you can always find me in Manhattan or in Brooklyn.  Hope to hear from you.

P.s

I really don't want to sell them because they are so beautiful, but i just got a new job and really don't have the time...I hope anyone that purchases them will give them the LOVE and CARE, i do.

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1