Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
purebred chihuahua with accessories 1 year old $300
Post purebred chihuahua with accessories 1 year old $300 
I have a purebred chihuahua, his name is Juno. Juno is faun colored and shortehaired. He has a black stripe that runs down the middle of his back to his tail. He looks just like the taco bell dog, he weighs about 8lbs and is not a toy breed. He's neutered and a little over a year old. I moved here and live in an apartment and can't give him the attention he deserves. I would really like to have an owner for him that has a yard and possibly another dog. He gets along really well with other dogs. He is great around people, kids and cats as well. I have a great carrier for him, I just bought it in hopes of taking him along with me more during the day. It is by petflys and it cost about 120$. I've used it once so far. I also have lots of sweaters and coats for him as well. There are about 6 or 7 sweaters at 20$ bucks a pop, and the coats were about $30. Chihuahuas get really cold during the winter, so you have to bundle them up when you go outside. I really, really love my dog. I got him from a breeder when he was a puppy, but I just wish I had a place for him to run around, and I can't give him the life he needs to be happy. The place I lived before had a yard, and my roommate had another medium sized dog, and they would play. He's miserable now so PLEASE don't respond if you have similar circumstances. The point of this is to give him the best. I paid 250$ for him, and with all of his things, I figured it wouldn't be too much to ask for $300. I'm willing to drop the price for a potentially wonderful and loving owner.  Thanks.
<br>

<br>

<br>

<br>

<br>

Read more...

Source: craigslist seattle | for sale / wanted search for "puppy"

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1