Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
NIKE Air Max '93, 3 Decades of Cushioning Exclusive $275
Post NIKE Air Max '93, 3 Decades of Cushioning Exclusive $275 
Do I even need to mention that these kicks are exclusive!?  Straight from the Nike release to celebrate and commemorate the greatest running shoes of all time, the Air Max Series, I bring you the opportunity to share in history.  For sale are a pair of DEADSTOCK (only taken from the box for pics) '93 Air Max, in a size US 12, designed by Nike's (and probably the world's) greatest and most revered sneaker designer, Tinker Hatfield.  

This release celebrates the designer, the series, the company, the culture, the sports, the collectors, and most importantly the runner.  I purchased these kicks, after "queuing" (which I never do) and hearing a spiel from the new designer for the new air max 360.  Yeah they made me wait and tried to give me some wack a$$ hors d'oeuvres.  But I won't make you wait any further.

These kicks are nearly impossible to find, let alone purchase.  Why!?  Because this exact shoe, in this size, is undoubtedly the sickest in the series in any of the color ways.  And, Nike only released these shoes in 8 (yeah 1 less than 9) stores in the US, and only a handful around the globe.  These came straight from Niketown NYC.  I have the receipt to prove it.  If you don't believe me, just look at the pics.  And if you do find 'em somewhere else, expect to pay a lot more and then some for shipping and whatever taxes and fees they want to hit you with!  I will deliver for FREE FREE FREE, to most places in the area (NYC or Jersey, maybe a few others depending on my schedule).  Just like a loving family dog, I want these puppies to go to a loving and caring home, to be loved and admired by its new owner.  Sniffle Sniffle. Oh, how I will miss them...

Email me for more info or to arrange a deal.  The price is negotiable, but no low ball figures...do ya' research.

I also have a pair of 1 of 2 dunks...so so so so so so damn fly!  And I am willing to trade for different kicks and cash, or other clothing...mainly De La dunks, alohas, paper denim jeans, or just about anything (especially CASH MONEY).

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1