Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Adopt Cisco a Red/Golden/Orange/Chestnut - with White Australian Shepherd / (Adopt-a-Pet.com)
Post Adopt Cisco a Red/Golden/Orange/Chestnut - with White Australian Shepherd / (Adopt-a-Pet.com) 
Hi! My name is Cisco (short for Francisco) and I am a Aussie x red heeler mix pup. As far as herding puppies go, I'm pretty laid back. But, I'm definitely no couch potato! I love to play and wrestle with my foster brothers. And, I am really good at taking cues from them, when my puppy antics have become a little too much. My foster mom describes me as smart, athletic, fun and supper cuddly. I'm a social butterfly. I love to meet and play with the neighborhood kids that come to visit me and my brother. I would do well in a home with other dogs and older, dog-savvy kids. I have never met cats; but, because of my herding dog heritage, I would probably want to chase them. My ideal home would be one with a fenced yard to keep me safe while I play and an active family who will take me on long walks and hikes or other outdoor adventures on the weekends. I am crate-trained, about 95% house-broken and up-to-date on my vaccinations. If you are interested in meeting me, please contact [email protected]<br/>

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1