Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Borador (Border Collie x Black Labrador) STUD
Post Borador (Border Collie x Black Labrador) STUD 
This is my dog Paddy, he is 1 year and 6 months old. I've had him since he was about 8 weeks and I'm jealous of the puppies you will get from him as he was hands down the cutest puppy I have ever seen, big floppy ears and white socks.

Paddy is really intelligent like a border collie, able to do all the usual stuff like sit, shake hands and roll over but I have him trained to close doors and bring things to people. He never barks unless he is alerting you that someone is at the door. I feel really safe with him in my house.

Paddy is sweet and gentle like a Labrador. He grew up with a tabby kitten and they are best friends. He loves cuddles and people always stop me when I am walking him to pet him and say how adorable he is.

He has a really soft coat like a Teddy bear,glossy where it's black with white socks and a white belly. I never notice hair on my clothes like some dogs cause but I do brush him once a week. He hates getting in the bath but also hates getting out because he likes being warm in there.

Boradors are a popular cross as they retain the intelligence of a border collie but benefit from the Labradors loving nature. They are used by the police as sniffer dogs.

Paddy was so easy to train, he will hold off going to the toilet all day if I am out at work and there is no one at home. He loves walks and also being snuggled up by the fire.

Please check out his Instagram, paddytheborador. He is medium sized, in between a standard border collie and Labrador size.

I have included photos of him as a puppy to now. I feel I have to stud him out as he has such a great personality, I didn't have the heart to neuter him and cause him any discomfort or change his temperament.

Please contact me whenever! I do work Monday - Friday 10-6 so text me in between those hours or call me in the evenings and weekends any time day or night, I know most people look online for dogs at night so don't worry about disturbing me, I will be happy to answer your call.

I would be happy to look after your dog for a few days while the magic happens.

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1