Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Exceptional Maltese Puppies Looking For Loving Home
Post Exceptional Maltese Puppies Looking For Loving Home 
Our beautiful Maltese has had 6 lovely puppies-3 boys and 3 girls. She self welped without any trouble at all. Both parents are our family pets and they live together with us, so you can see them. Parents are small size. Mum has 3 kg and Dad has 3,5 kg. They have lovely temperament, love cuddles and play together. Dad is KC registered and his pedigree includes champions Mum is pure breed Maltese without KC.The parents are both 4 years old. Puppies are KC registered, just pure breed home pets. The puppies are regularly dewormed, have 1st injection, microchip and flea prevented.
We feed puppies with high quality dry food to give them the best possible start and provide a health growing up.
I still have got plenty of dry puppy food so I will give it for a free as that's last puppy.
Girls
Boys
1 girl and 1 boy sold
2 pups boys two girls available. They are fully vacinnated now and ready for for new home .
I prefer emails due my work and I will try to respond asap. If u got any questions contact me.
Ready to leave now.

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1