Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Kc pug puppies from champion show parents rare silver and black
Post Kc pug puppies from champion show parents rare silver and black 
Pug puppies really outstanding silver /and pure black show winning parents who are family pets  Doris is a show dog we didn't want to breed her but he caught her in the garden so we made the best of it, we are experts in the field due to working in a rescue center in the past great dog lovers the main concern is the wellbeing of mother and babies so we moniterd them 24 7 They will be fully heart checked injected wormed and micro chipped everything will be done making them the most perfect show standard pug, they will be placed on the barf diet which the owner puts on her show dog that consists of free flow mince calcium bone meal and biscuits a little amega free oils as well, Doris is in a temperature controlled room with babies I sleep beside them every night and I'm so proud that this has happened and I've got the perfect pugs all cords were tied perfect so there are no lumps they will start there worming course next week everything is done perfect a full diet sheet is given and if the customer wNts to keep in contact advise throughout there lives small deposit secures plus time to pay all profit goes to dog rescue thank you they will be ready 1st December or above if customer wants one later time

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1