Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Pattajack puppies ?
Post Pattajack puppies ? 
UPDATE.. I have 1boy ? + 4 Girls ? UPDATED pictures taken today.. they have their eyes open, walking more and starting to get their personalities..

Hi, I have 7 beautiful pattajack puppies.. we have 4 girls and 3 boys.. they where born on the 16th July, they will be ready to leave for their new forever home on the 10th September.. I have mum and dad as family pets, mummy is a pattajack, daddy is full jack Russell.. they are being brought up in the family home with my 2 children.. they will have their first injections and be microchipped at 8 weeks old, the day you can come to collect your chosen puppy.. they will be wormed every 2 weeks and have flea treatment.. these puppies will have all the love and care they need to be loving caring puppies when they leave, I will begin to toilet train also.. I also encourage the new owners to come and visit their chosen puppy whenever they would like, ideally weekly if possible so that you have a bond with your puppy before it leaveÂ’s siblings and parents.. I will also give weekly updates, photoÂ’s and videoÂ’s of their progress, from their eyes opening, to walking, you will be involved with their growth from the very first day until the day you pick up your puppy.. All I ask is that you keep me updated on the puppy with photoÂ’s or even a visit if youÂ’re nearby.. last photo is off daddy.. I have a couple of statements from the previous litterÂ’s new owners..

£100 non-returnable deposit

HereÂ’s my wee paragraph on Jura. When I first saw the puppies, I had messaged Lorraine straight away, she got back to me very quickly. As I was so wanting a puppy but couldnÂ’t make it out until the weekend, Lorraine kept a wee female pup aside for me. When we visited, we met mum, who was very happy loving and doing such a great job with her babies. I was handed Jura and fell in love with her, the decision was made, I would leave with her. We visited almost once a week, to see the continuous growth of the puppies! Everything I went I saw how much the puppies were loved and cared for Jura has an absolute love for people due to how she was raised from such a wee pup. She is the best thing to happen, on top of that Lorraine keeps in touch and gets updates on juras life aswell! I am so Bally with my adorable puppy! ?

er the passing of my Jack Russell we decided to look for an other to add to our family. We went to look at lorraine's gorgeous puppies and instantly that they where the one's for us. I couldn't have asked for a more loving home for my nova's start in life I put his lovely nature down to the love and time Lorraine and her family give all the pups so much we we are adding to our family with this litter too not only have we got our further babies but we've friends for life. Xxx

Well guys i got one off bellas puppys on her first litter. I got in contact with Lorraine too view the puppys and couldnt have been anymore welcomed. When we viewed the puppys we were promise regular viewings and updates which we got daily and weekly.Lorraine is a breeder who cares the pups were vet checked first jag fleed wormed and got more love than needed. My little mollie is amazing and couldnt be any more healthy... Thank you again lorriane for everything you done at the start off ma babys life ?? good luck boo xxxxxxx

Your chosen puppy will be called their new name from when you reserve so it will start to understand itÂ’s name by the time you pick them up, will also leave with vet bed, blanket and a bag of beta puppy food at this is what IÂ’ll be weaning them on..

boys are black/grey/red collars

Girls are white/yellow//orange/purple collars thanks x

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1