Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Adopt Roseanne a Husky / Mixed dog in Aurora, CO (24952470) (Adopt-a-Pet.com)
Post Adopt Roseanne a Husky / Mixed dog in Aurora, CO (24952470) (Adopt-a-Pet.com) 
Hello I am Roseanne, I am tall and exquisite as you can see ! I am fourteen weeks old I weigh 35lbs ! 1 of my favorite things to do is play with toys especially the stuffed toys, my goal in life is to find the squeaker in every plush toy and take the squeaker out ! I am so happy when she find that squeaker ! I am an independent girl, I am quiet and I am high-energy ! I like to get lots of pets and love but I am not a lapdog I prefer to take my naps for about 30 minutes on a doggy bed then I get back up and start playing with my toys again or with other dogs or with children, but I am a busy girl and I always need to be doing something.
My foster mommy says that I am the sweetest girl out of our litter and that I am very smart. I am also very outgoing, I love to greet people I just love people and I love to be with people, I am a people pleasing puppy ! I go for walks off leash I never run away and if I get ahead of you I will come right back when you call me.<br/>

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1