Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Adopt Shiloh a Labrador Retriever / Mixed dog in Aurora, CO (24952469) (Adopt-a-Pet.com)
Post Adopt Shiloh a Labrador Retriever / Mixed dog in Aurora, CO (24952469) (Adopt-a-Pet.com) 
I’m so pretty oh so pretty, Hi I’m Shiloh and I’m singing the song my foster mommy and I sing all the time around our house ! My foster mommy tells me I am a very pretty baby girl everyday even though we both know someone threw me out like I was trash and not pretty at all ! You see I am warm and safe now that I am living with my pretty foster mommy, but before I was rescued I was found outside in freezing weather in a bucket that had ice in the bottom of it ! I was all alone, starving & freezing ! I’m sure you can imagine how frightened I was ? But now I am safe, I have my foster mommy and she has fallen in love with me, I love her too ! I don’t sleep in an icy freezing bucket outside any more, now I get to sleep in the big bed with my foster mommy at night and I sleep all night long no accidents ! She would love to keep me, but that is a problem when you are a dedicated foster puppy mommy like my foster mommy !<br/>

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1