Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Adopt Farrah a Tricolor (Tan/Brown & Black & White) Blue Heeler / Australian (Adopt-a-Pet.com)
Post Adopt Farrah a Tricolor (Tan/Brown & Black & White) Blue Heeler / Australian (Adopt-a-Pet.com) 
I'm Farrah. I am an eight week old Heeler puppy and am super wonderful! My mom's irresponsible owner allows her to breed over and over again and refuses to have her spayed, and the rescue groups just keep taking my mom's litter in hopes of giving us the life we deserve, all the while begging her owner to please do the best thing for her. We don't know what we are mixed with as many stray dogs roam the property uncared for and unloved. My mom is around 35lbs and is adult. It is believed that I will be a medium size and build once I am fullgrown. We love activity and interaction with humans and will love to have lots of walks and stimulation. I come fully vetted, spayed or neutered and micro chipped, all included in my 250.00 adoption payment. We are very smart and very trainable. If you would love to have me in your family, please fill out an adoption form, The hard working rescue ladies will be in touch with you as soon as possible by phone once the application is received.<br/>

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1