Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Adopt Devo a Black - with White Boston Terrier / Mixed dog in Irving (Adopt-a-Pet.com)
Post Adopt Devo a Black - with White Boston Terrier / Mixed dog in Irving (Adopt-a-Pet.com) 
Hey there! My name is Devo. I am a lovable guy, about five years old who gets along well with everyone. I'm great with other dogs and make friends with other dogs quickly. I haven't met a cat yet so not sure if I would like 1 or not. I listen well and I walk well on leash. I am crate trained and I love to ride in the car. I really enjoy being outside in the air and basking in the sun. I'm a really nice boy who would love to be your new part of the family. Devo's adoption payment is $300
Thank you for your continued support in our rescue efforts!
If you are interested in any of our Boston Terriers or would like to be eligible to adopt a Boston Terrier through our rescue in the future, please fill out an application. It can be found at www.texasbostons.com. Click on the Rescue tab and then on the Adopt Now! tab. Here you will find our adoption requirements along with a link for an on-line adoption form.<br/>

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1