Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Adopt Blackie from Mexico a Black - with White Cocker Spaniel / Labrador (Adopt-a-Pet.com)
Post Adopt Blackie from Mexico a Black - with White Cocker Spaniel / Labrador (Adopt-a-Pet.com) 
My name is Blackie From Mexico and I am a cute 4 mnth old Female Cocker Spaniel & Labrador Mixture I am 8lbs., sweet, loving, fun and playful puppy. I am a very happy puppy so excited to find my forever home soon. Mexico is so overloaded with dogs roaming all over the streets with no food, love or care. I am so lucky to get a 1 way ticket to come to Seattle to find a new forever home! Take me on car rides, walks in the park and I will become your very best friend. I get along well with people of all ages, gentle children, other dogs but have not been around cats before. I will do best in a home with a loving family that can give me lots of exercise, love and affection! Our pet rescue dog trainer would be happy to come to your home and help train with your new dog for only $75 and this is highly recommended. My adoption payment of $895.<br/>

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1