Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Boxer DOG FOR ADOPTION RGADN-434212 - Jack - Boxer (short coat) Dog For Adoption (PuppyFinder)
Post Boxer DOG FOR ADOPTION RGADN-434212 - Jack - Boxer (short coat) Dog For Adoption (PuppyFinder) 
Nickname: Jack
Posted Breed: Boxer (short coat).
Jack 7yrs Old 75 pounds Dog/Kid/Cat friendly Fostered in Albany, OR The weather outside may be frightful, but this Jack won’t be nipping at your nose! Hi guys, my name is Jack. I am an easy going guy with a HUGE heart. Until now, most of my life was lived outside, but let me tell you what, I’ve got this “being inside” thing down. I’m happiest when I have a warm, cozy place to lay down. I love cuddling with my foster family on the couch, but I also don’t mind sleeping in my dog bed. I really love my foster family. There are a bunch of children who give me lots of pats on the head, all day long. I like to keep their feet warm while they play video games. I also have a foster fur brother. He’s younger than me and likes to play a lot, but I’m more laid back and easygoing. I’m not really interested in playing tug of war. I do like to wander the yard with him. We secure the perimeter of the yard each night, before bed.<br/>

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1