Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
KC reg Doberman puppies ready 8th July (FreeAds) £900
Post KC reg Doberman puppies ready 8th July (FreeAds) £900 
Be quick only two boys left!! My gorgeous girl Bella has delivered Gorgeous, chunky, healthy pups. Will be ready for their forever homes eighth July. Mum is a stunning looking Black and Tan. She is an import and has many champions in bloodline. She is Black and Tan as seen in Photo, is my very much adored family companion with an amazing loyal bond. She is VWD clear.
Dad is a big boy, he is very active muscly incredible looking attractive dog. He is Black and Tan and is also an import. Many Champions in pedigree most recent is his father EFES ETO GINGA HOUSE. Mum and dad are both my loving pets and will be able to be seen on viewing. two boys: Black and Tan Pups will be completely wormed and weaned onto pro plan puppy, they will all be Micro-chipped and will have first injection. Pups will not be cropped and docked as this is illegal in England to do. Please make sure you are able to dedicate the time needed for this breed before enquiring as I will only let these pups go to 5* forever loving homes.<br/>

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1