Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
French bulldog bitch puppy (blue gene carrier) (FreeAds) £1,800
Post French bulldog bitch puppy (blue gene carrier) (FreeAds) £1,800 
I have a lovely fawn with dark black mask female blue gene carrier puppy for sale she's kennel club registered with 5 generation blood line, wormed and flead to date,microchipped and completely vaccinated she's been veterinarian checked three times and is fit and healthy she 5 mnths old on the 22nd of may I had pick of litter for a stud fee mum is fawn pied I have a pic of her and dad is my exquisite blue dog and his dad is MAJOR a blue sable Russian import dad can be seen, she good on and off the lead and loves her walks she's crate trained if you go out for a few hours during the day and at night and doesn't mind this at all I was going to keep her myself hence why she is nearly five months old but I already have a few of my own she's a friendly happy puppy and is good with kids and other dogs.
Contact me for more details and to arrange a viewing Sorry but withheld numbers won't be answered.f She's £1800 ovno<br/>

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1