Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Adopt Millie a Brown/Chocolate - with Tan Doberman Pinscher / Shepherd (Unknown (Adopt-a-Pet.com) $
Post Adopt Millie a Brown/Chocolate - with Tan Doberman Pinscher / Shepherd (Unknown (Adopt-a-Pet.com) $ 
Hello future family. My name is Millie. I’m every bit as cute as my name suggests. I am a gentle girl who loves playing with her 2 foster dog siblings. I am getting a lot better on a leash which is great, because I really enjoy long walks or do any other kind of exercise with my family. I came to The Rescue Project after I was found living in a junk yard. The people there knew I was a precious girl and knew I deserved a family to love me. House breaking is new to new to me but I've almost got it down already. Foster mom says I respond very well to corrections and that I am a very fast learner. I am the ultimate snuggler with my human and fur siblings as you can see. I cannot wait to meet you.
Millie's adoption charge is $175 and includes age appropriate shots, micro chip, spay, and heart worm testing. Please contact us at [email protected] if you would like to meet her.<br/>

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1