Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Adopt Lacey a White - with Brown or Chocolate Cocker Spaniel / Mixed dog in (Adopt-a-Pet.com)
Post Adopt Lacey a White - with Brown or Chocolate Cocker Spaniel / Mixed dog in (Adopt-a-Pet.com) 
Well, I am past my teenage years, but I still love to go for walks, and bask in the sunshine. I have had a rough life so far, and really I don't like to talk about it. Let's just say It has left me with insecurities when meeting new people. So I will need a very calm, patient, and understanding person to work a little ‘magic' on me. I know I would do best in an fullgrown-only home without a lot of strangers coming and going. If you think you see potential inside of me, please don't be discouraged if it's not the fireworks you imagined when we meet. I am still trying to perfect my firework spell. I do hit it off with other dogs well though. Crate training here has been fantastic and it gives me a quiet place. True love is something that can't be replicated even with magic, because it is something that exists only in the heart. But together maybe we can conjure up something special? Contact the foster coordinator at [email protected]
 Located in Foster Home<br/>

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1