Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Adopt Gum Ball a Black - with Brown, Red, Golden, Orange or Chestnut Miniature (Adopt-a-Pet.com)
Post Adopt Gum Ball a Black - with Brown, Red, Golden, Orange or Chestnut Miniature (Adopt-a-Pet.com) 
Hey all! It's me, Gum Ball. I weigh about 13lbs and I am looking for a family who wants a life of the party kind of dog. I love being around people and making them happy is what I love to do best. I am pretty active so I will need plenty of exercise and mental stimulation (which is fine since that means we can spend more time together!). I will be a breeze to train and am excited to learn more tricks! It is super fun and I get plenty of cookies. I bet I would love the training classes here, I keep hearing from the other dogs they are really fun. Included in my adoption price is the sweet Check In and Chill Out course. Since I was brought in as a stray, the staff do not know about my past history with kids, other dogs, or cats. Since I am pretty active, I would really like to be in a home with kids ten years or older. As for other dogs, I would really like to meet your 4 legged family members before I go home with your stunning family. I am really adorable and wiggly. I bet we will make a nice team!<br/>

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1