Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Adopt Lucy a Black Labrador Retriever / Mixed dog in Salem, OR (15554348) (Adopt-a-Pet.com)
Post Adopt Lucy a Black Labrador Retriever / Mixed dog in Salem, OR (15554348) (Adopt-a-Pet.com) 
Oh hi there! My name is Lucy, and I'm a friendly, fun girl! Sometimes I need a moment to warm up, but I'll be a love puddle once I do! I love to play fetch with frisbees and go on walks. I'm also food motivated and love rewards-based training! My ideal home would be with a person who wants an active companion to go do fun stuffs with--hiking, swimming, running--you name it! After a nice day of burning off some energy, I'll be ready for snuggling up to you on the sofa. I am pretty picky about my dog friends, so I'll need to meet yours if you want to take me home. (I think life would be amazing if you could focus all of your attention and love on me, though!) I also want a feline-free home (dogs rule, cats drool!) and no little humans (children drool, too, I hear!). Please come visit me if you're looking for a partner in your adventures!
 Located in Stray Dog Kennels 8<br/>

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1