Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Adopt licorice a Black Labrador Retriever / Mixed dog in Memphis, TN (15221167) (Adopt-a-Pet.com) $
Post Adopt licorice a Black Labrador Retriever / Mixed dog in Memphis, TN (15221167) (Adopt-a-Pet.com) $ 
Hi I'm Licorice I'm a precious little pup who was siting alone at a shelter until ALIVE Rescue Memphis swept in and saved me. I'm full of energy and I love romping around the front and backyard with all the dogs in my foster home. My foster dads also have a cat and I get along good with her too. I'm looking for a family who has energy and wants to take me on a ton of summer adventures. I love my foster home but I cant wait to find my official family to spend the rest of my life with.
All of our pets start their journey in Memphis Tennessee where they remain in loving foster families until they are adopted. We have home visit coordinators in both Nashville & Chicago. If you live in 1 of these cities and see a animal you love, we will work with you and a professional transport to get that animal to your home.
<br/>

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1