Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Adopt Elliot a Black - with White English Pointer / Mixed dog in Merrimac (Adopt-a-Pet.com)
Post Adopt Elliot a Black - with White English Pointer / Mixed dog in Merrimac (Adopt-a-Pet.com) 
Meet Elliot! Elliot and his siblings are about 7 months old. They are currently in Alabama with the woman that rescued their mama. Here is some back story on them from her: “I hope the families that adopt these puppies understand it's not that they were not loved. The mom was a throw away that came up to our home. (ENGLISH POINTER brown and white) We posted her to see if she would be claimed and she was shared through several sites, unfortunately, she was unclaimed. With her having such a sweet personality my grandson fell in love with her so we decided to keep her and named her Gertrude...Gerty for short. I had made an appointment to have her fixed but, within the waiting period the neighbor's dog was seen inside the 6 ft fence. She was pregnant... so that's how these pups came to be. We attempted to give them away, but it seems everyone wants pure breed not mutts.<br/>

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1