Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Adopt Bailey a White - with Tan, Yellow or Fawn Shih Tzu / Mixed dog in (Adopt-a-Pet.com)
Post Adopt Bailey a White - with Tan, Yellow or Fawn Shih Tzu / Mixed dog in (Adopt-a-Pet.com) 
Hi, I'm Bailey!
 Bailey is such a cute boy! Working through his aggression issues. Can be very vocal, but show him a spray bottle and he quiets down. He is very intelligent - knows stay, sit, come, and, my favorite, “give me a kiss”! He walks like a champ. Fully potty trained too. Think he would do best in a home with no other dogs, someone who is able to provide structure and discipline and potentially someone who is home all day. He does have some separation anxiety but is on meds to help with that. Please start spreading the word about this guy!
 My adoption payment, including MN state taxes, is $321.83. I'm available to adopt within a 50mi radius of the Twin Cities of Minneapolis/Saint Paul.
 If you'd like to meet me, please attend NorthStar's Great To Meet Tzu adoption events, held the 2nd Sunday of each month from 12-2pm (I'm sorry, I'm not available for private meet and greets, please check the Events calendar the day before to see if I'm attending.)
<br/>

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1