Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Shih Tzu Puppies
Post Shih Tzu Puppies 
We have four Shih Tzu pups ready to go to a new home. They are all vettedand will come with a shot record, what dog food they are on and feeding schedule. Right now they are used to using puppy pads and they use them well, but can be better at it. We are located in the North-East Ohio area.

e-mail me at [email protected] (I check my e-mail regularly an will be happy to send photo's and descriptions of the puppies, these are short descriptions of one of the puppies as an example)

This is Jersey, he is the biggest out of the litter and loves to play with his blue squeaky toy. He loves attention and comes when you call him. He has a laid-back attitude and is calm. He only barks when he is playing or running around. He has been around a Guinea Pig and gave the Guinea Pig a kiss, so he is lovable. He is eating puppy chow three times a day, once in the early morning, once in the afternoon around 12 or 1 o'clock, and once in the late evening around 9 or 10 o'clock

(second picture is when he was a tiny tiny puppy)

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1