Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Boglen Terrier DOG FOR ADOPTION RGADN-641337 - Pepperoni - Beagle / Boston (PuppyFinder)
Post Boglen Terrier DOG FOR ADOPTION RGADN-641337 - Pepperoni - Beagle / Boston (PuppyFinder) 
Nickname: Pepperoni
Posted Breed: Beagle / Boston Terrier / Mixed (short coat). Adoption charge: 285.00.
Hi my name is Pepperoni! I'm just a little girl and I love love love love love people. I just met my foster parents and I follow them around everywhere and I love to be held and cuddled. They have other dogs but I'm a little bit nervous around them I much prefer people and I would prefer to be the only dog in the home so I can get all the attention to myself. I get a little bit jealous of other dogs. I am crate trained and appear to be housebroken. I love running outside. I'm just looking for a family that can love me. Did I mention I'm very smart? I know how to sit and I'm eager to please and I also go in my crate with my foster parents asked me to. When I have to go to the bathroom I go to the back door and sit there until they let me out. I would love to go to training school so I could learn more.<br/>

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1