Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Lovely Luna, 3 Year Old Pitbull Husky Mix (Oodle) $200
Post Lovely Luna, 3 Year Old Pitbull Husky Mix (Oodle) $200 
She is a playful, loving Pitbull, mixed with a Husky. She weighs 35lbs and is going to stay the size that she is. I rescued her from an owner who was unable to take care of her. She spent the last year in a dark basement, no interaction with people other then the two times a day the family fed her. I've been working on her for several months now. Shes so loving and playful. Has tons of energy so I'm hoping her new home has a fenced in backyard where she can run free all she wants. Currently I don't have a fenced in yard and I can never tire her out on a leash. We walk, we run, I take her out with my rollerblades on and you can tell she wants more. She loooves to fetch! She could fetch till your arm falls off lol She is a beautiful dog and deserves an owner who can devote their love and attention to her. She is hard not to love. I would keep her myself but with a 5 year old and a busy schedule I dont have the time to devote to her like she deserves. I am never home.<br/>

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1