Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Bowser (PuppyFind) $350
Post Bowser (PuppyFind) $350 
Bowser is a 3 yr old English mastiff. He was a rescue that my husband brought home around a year and half ago. He has been the PERFECT family dog, (He doesn't chew up stuff, get in the trash etc) He is potty trained and crate trained. The only reason I am choosing to find him a home is because 2 mnths ago I had a baby and he has just not adapted as well as I had hoped. He is good with children that are walking and crawling (we brought him home right before my daughters 1st birthday and we have never had 1 accident or mishap with those two) Bowser is a good watch - protective dog. His previous owner had a male who we believe abused him. When we rescued him we had to have surgery done within a week of having him because he came to us with a broken toe, double ear infections and skin problems. He has since then completely healed up, we feed him diamond natural foods which is on the cheaper end for being a grain free food and he has had no issues since switching.<br/>

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1