Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Introductions~salut bonjour! How is everyone doing on this fine sunny B.\C

Post Introductions~salut bonjour! How is everyone doing on this fine sunny B.\C 
I am from Chilliwack B.C. I've always wanted a nice big doberman ever since my friend had a king breed doby. It got athritis quite early though because it was so damn large. Well over a hundred lbs. I live alone and have my boys only every other weekend and I find it lonely. I like how when the doberman looks at you ist with so much intelligence in there eyes. I want to buy a ckc registered and  I would like a european one that is big. I know nothing about where to get them or how to approach breeders. Can someone who has been in the business and has proven credentials point me int the correct direction so that I find myself a breeder that has been concerned with size and health and looks as their criteria. I would like to have ckc credentials I think is what I need. And maybe someone can school me on what I should look out for  or what I do need that isnt wanting to sell me a pooch.....

Do a search here on the site as there are usually hundreds of new ads each day regarding pets for sale.  perhaps you will get lucky!

Also, have you considered a German Shep?  They are great dogs.  We've had one a few yeas now and they are big and very loyal and we just love ours! (Jacks).

Free Dog and Puppy Community / Discussion Site

This is nice forum site..I am happy to join it. Thanks for accepting my request as a member of this forum site..............
crystallan here

Coach Outlet
Coach Bags
Coach factory outlet

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1