Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
7 Month Old Chihuahua Davenport IA
Post 7 Month Old Chihuahua Davenport IA 
I have a 7 month old chihuahua for sale. He's golden with a little red. His name is Cooper and we need to find him a new homes. My mother got him for my children and I thinking it would be a good idea to replace our min pin that had just passed away. The reason he needs a new home is because he's not good with children under 10, which seems to be the magic number. He came to me skinny and afraid of everything a month ago. However, with time, he's not getting better with the kids at all. With my boyfriend and I he's very loving. Crawls under the blankets with us to sleep, curls up with us while we read or watch T.V. Cooper even likes to go for car rides. He does very well with our cat, to the point they wrestle a lot and most of the time the cat gets the better of him. He likes to go for walks, but sometimes getting him out the door can be interesting because the people that had him before did not leash train him. He's getting better with the leash though. When we are home, we put it on him for a while and he'll wonder around the house with it on, plus our regular walks. He is potty trained for the most part, but if he has to make stinks, he'll make in the bathtub which is better then the carpet in my opinion. He also squats like a girl, so leg lifting on the furniture hasn't been an issue. He does do well with other small dogs, but has only done well with one large dog. Then he comes home and has to get a bath because he's covered in what my kids refer to as Roxi drool, the neighbors rot.

Cooper comes with his own dish, training puppy pads for the just in case we are going to be gone longer then normal, a leash, two collars, his complete shot record, including his rabbis tag as well. He also comes with a puppy wellness kit. It contains Heartgard Plus and Frontline, a new pet care guide, and a "Get Me Home" tag for the collar.

Don't let the fact that he's grumpy with kids give you the wrong idea. He really is lovable, and only barks when someone comes to the door. He does have the chihuahua nerves some times, but it only took him a day to get over that with my boyfriend and I.

If you would like to meet Cooper, please reply to this post or send a private message and I'll be happy to arrange something locally. I'm asking 250 for him so that I can return my mother her money, but her and I have agreed that the kid's safety is important and we will accept reasonable offers.

I will e-mail pictures upon request and will even text pictures to you.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1