Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Maytag Gas Dryer and Washing Machine
Post Maytag Gas Dryer and Washing Machine 
Hi everyone,
<br>

<br>
Well, i tried selling these for a few weeks, and no one came to get them.  They're about 8-10 years old, dryer is white, washer is ivory/off white appliance color, and it's a GAS DRYER.  Fairly large capacity, loads from the front as usual.  Washer is top loader, large capacity, but not super huge.
<br>

<br>
BOTH OF THESE WORK PERFECTLY, WITH NO PROBLEMS AND THEY ARE CLEAN!!!
<br>

<br>
Feel free to throw a few bucks my way if you do take them as i know they're worth some money...
<br>

<br>
Call me at 206-313-0376 if you plan to come get it.  I will keep them inside my garage until i know someone is coming for it, and i have to pull the washer out of the basement (only takes a few minutes, but i need notice anyway).  This ad will be deleted once they are gone.  CALL ME BEFORE YOU COME, IN CASE THEY HAVE ALREADY GONE.
<br>

<br>
Address is in magnolia and i will give you specifics when you call.
<br>

<br>
Keep in mind that these are free, but i'd really like something for them, as i was asking $100 for the pair.  If you say you're coming, I'll need to know when specifically so that i can tell everyone else that they're gone...  
<br>

<br>
I want these puppies gone tonight, or otherwise i will delete this ad and make a new one tomorrow morning and they'll be outside for first come first served and i won't be able to arrange to hold them for anyone.
<br>

<br>
(a friend left these at my place when he moved...)

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1