Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Hi everybody

Post Hi everybody 
My name is Sara. I have boxer pups for sale and my e-mail is [email protected]. If you have any questions or comments please leave them and I will try to get back with you as soon as I can. I will have another litter of boxer pups soon and these will be fawn, brindle,and fancy fawn. All of my boxers are AKC registerd and have had their first set of shots and have been vet checked twice. I also hve the parents on site.

Welcome to the site.  I've been sick all week so I've not been able to give you a proper welcome!

2 Boxer pups!  Was that a small litter or is that all you have left?  We have a boxer (can you tell from the site logo?) and just love her!

Again, welcome and hope to see you around!

Free Dog and Puppy Community / Discussion Site

The 2 are the ones I have left from a 5 pup litter. I will be haveing more pups soon though. Very Happy

When our girl had pups she had 7 in the litter.  3 White, 2 Brindle and 2 Fawns.  Our house was a ZOO let me tell you!  Fun fun fun!!

Free Dog and Puppy Community / Discussion Site

this was her first litter. I have 1 fancy fawn female-Daisy May, 1 fawn male-Duke, 1 Brindle female-Dutchess, and 1 Brindle male-Rocky. That was dutchesses first litter with rocky.Daisy has had 3 litters with duke. 1st-7,2nd-10,3rd-9. Daisy has just mated with rocky and will have more pups soon.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1