Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Hi.. what the hell is up with this 'Doglover'?

Post Hi.. what the hell is up with this 'Doglover'? 
Why has this forum allowed an obvious spammer to flourish for years?

I don't know but who ever they are, they have to much time on there hands Confused

I think it must be an automated program designed to lure suckers into ripoff scam deals.  I don't understand why he wasn't banned years ago.

Does this site actually work?  Seems like it's so oversaturated with DogLover that no real sellers would be noticed... Rolling Eyes

yeah the siteworks but doglover dont apperently
 I want 2 see how long it takes for doglover 2 notice that we r on here talkin bout them Rolling Eyes  Shocked  Twisted Evil   Laughing

I think it must be an automated program designed to lure suckers into ripoff scam deals.  I don't understand why he wasn't banned years ago.

Does this site actually work?  Seems like it's so oversaturated with DogLover that no real sellers would be noticed... Rolling Eyes

Hi Cerberus,

Actually your partway right.  Doglover is not a real person.  It's my automated robot I wrote to go out and pull in Classified Ads from all the sites around the world selling puppies and dogs.  I do this so that you have just 1 place to go if your looking to find a new best friend!

You could almost say it's like Oodle.com however I personally think they got their idea from me Smile

So rest assured, there are no Ripoff scams happening here or suckers, it's just a service to allow easy access to classified ads.

Hope that makes sense.

Free Dog and Puppy Community / Discussion Site

Cerberus wrote:

Hi Cerberus,

Actually your partway right.  Doglover is not a real person.  It's my automated robot I wrote to go out and pull in Classified Ads from all the sites around the world selling puppies and dogs.  I do this so that you have just 1 place to go if your looking to find a new best friend!

You could almost say it's like Oodle.com however I personally think they got their idea from me Smile

So rest assured, there are no Ripoff scams happening here or suckers, it's just a service to allow easy access to classified ads.

Hope that makes sense.

Wow!  I knew there was something...er, 'unfishy' going on, since I could see that the news stories that DogLover posted were actual, relevant stories.  Very impressive!  Very Happy  I just had to call it out to get to the bottom of it; I was too curious.  I will definitely post some of my papillon puppies here then.

Also, if you have the time and the inclination, would you care to share some of the sites that you pull information from?  I'm trying to do a bit of a selling blitz (two six-month boys, 3 8-week pups, and 5 newborns on the ground... the house is getting too DogCrazy!) and I'd appreciate knowing a few sites I could post them on for sellin' success.  I'm in Ontario, Canada... in the Durham Region.

Thanks for explaining, Steve!  Smile

No problem at all!  This is what the forum is for!  DISCUSSION!

Plus this way other people will see that's the deal with DogLover account and understand what it's doing!

In regards to the sites we pull Ads from, it's been awhile since I set that up.  These are the big ones:

Oodle.com
classifieds.livedeal.com
Backpage.com
kijiji.com

Many others that come and go but those are the big ones.

See you around!

Free Dog and Puppy Community / Discussion Site
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1