Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
I HAVE A ONE YEAR OLD POMERANIAN FOR SALE!
Post I HAVE A ONE YEAR OLD POMERANIAN FOR SALE! 
[i] Very Happy  Hi my name is Irlandia, I have a one year old Pomeranian half papillian for sale her name is Buttonz. She is only 7lbs. she is mostly white but has big patches in black and brown tan color. I had her sense she one only 3 months old, I honestly don't want to sale her but I just recently moved and my landlord didn't know I had a dog until he seened her and of course he was not to happy. So now I have to get rid of her because he doesn't want any dogs. I will love to find her a good home, she is every friendly and loves to play. She at times can be a little shy when she's around a big crowd of people or when there is alot of noise but besides that she is a great dog. She is updated with most her shots she just needs her last puppy pack. I will like to find her a home with no kids just because she is still kind of a puppy well she acts like one  Laughing  so she needs alot of attention. So is there anybody in the Providence,R.I. or anybody that will travel to providence Rhode Island that will love to buy a dog or will help me find her a good home please email or hit me at the messenger so we can converse more about the subject and price. I don't want much.  I am only asking for $500 or best offer.

YAHOO MESSENGER: irlandia_g
EMAIL: [email protected]

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1