Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Baby & Kids Items - LINK TO PICTURES PROVIDED!
Post Baby & Kids Items - LINK TO PICTURES PROVIDED! 
Link to Pictures of many Children's items described below: <a href="http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jsmicreations/my_photos">http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jsmicreations/my_photos</a>
<br>

<br>
GIRLS ITEMS:
<br>

<br>
Size: 6-9 months  - BABY MICKEY - Adorable Light Blue Denim Outfit with Pink Stitching.. Has a picture of Baby Mickey, Minnie and Pluto on the front, a Ruffly Collar and elastic around the ankles and wrists. One button in the back and snaps on the inside legs for diaper changes. Perfect condition! Asking $5.
<br>

<br>
Size 2T - Navy Blue Cordouroy TWEETY Jacket. Front has flowers above the two REAL pockets with silver buttons, and back has a picture of Tweety in flowers and says "What a Sweety". Buttons up the front and the wrists also have buttons at the cuffs. 100% cotton. Very cute jacket with no damage! Asking $8.
<br>

<br>
Size: 2T - HANDMADE Dress made of pink and white flower material. Has three ribbon bows and lots of flower lace; buttons up the back. Lightly used with no damage. Asking $6.
<br>

<br>
Size 4T – SEATTLE MARININERS Dress looks like a stripped jersey. Blue Striping is a little worn, but there are no stains or damage. Asking $6.
<br>

<br>
Size 4-5 - Black TWEETY Jumper with Red Rose detailing,. 100% cotton, felt-like material is very soft. Asking $6.
<br>

<br>
BOYS ITEMS:
<br>

<br>
Size 0-6months - Blue Red and Green SNOWSUIT. Has three pocket flaps (not real pockets), some cordouroy detailing on the shoulders, in or out mittens, and an extra collar to keep your little guy's neck extra warm. The decal has a bear on it and says, "Hikin' Trail." It's made of cotton, polyester and nylon fabrics and the lining is 100% nylon. Asking $12.
<br>

<br>
Size 6m - Very Cute Boys HUSH PUPPIES Dress SHOES - Genuine Leather Upper is in very good condition - Bottom of one sole has two small circular dents, lightly used look, sides of soles have a few barely noticable scratches - Overall, in very lightly used condition - Cute, brand name shoes for your little one! Asking $5.
<br>

<br>
MISC:
<br>

<br>
2 Brand New copies of THE HANUKKAH MICE by Ronne Randall. This book has adorable illustrations by Maggie Kneeen. Hardcover, brand new, just a little shelfwear. $8 each (retail price is $15.95).
<br>

<br>
5"x 7" PICTURE FRAME, $6.00. It is decoupaged with a funky green and blue paper and says "Cutest Kid" in the corner.
<br>

<br>
ITEMS MAY BE PICKED UP AT MY PLACE IN MARYSVILLE OR AT MY SISTER’S IN LYNNWOOD.
<br>

<br>
Please contact Jennifer at the reply to link above!
<br>

<br>
***See my other listings by searching Keyword: JSMI

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1