Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Boston Terrier
Post Boston Terrier 
I have a beautiful 2 year old AKC reg. male Boston Terrier available for Stud service. His father is a Champion, and my boy is currently working towards his title as well. He is OFA cert. on his patellas. He is CERF cert. on his eyes. He has had 2 litters in the last 8 months, one producing 5 puppies, the other 10. He is 17 lbs. (mid size for a BT) He is a very gentle boy.
<br>

<br>

<br>

<br>
I do require a few things from a prospective female. She must be AKC reg. and a good representation of the breed. Must meet the AKC breed standard for a Boston. You MUST get a brucellosis test. (if you don't know what one is, PLEASE do your homework before breeding!) I will provide one for Aster. It is for both our dogs health.
<br>

<br>

<br>

<br>
If you would like more info, please email me, I have lots of pictures I can send. When you email me, please tell me a little about your self, and your girl. Thanks
<br>

<br>

<br>
I wish there was more that could be done against puppy mills. It makes me sick to know the conditions that some of these poor animals live in, but I refuse to be treated like one. Because some people make a living off their dogs doesn't mean those of us that are responsible should be shunned or looked down upon.
<br>

<br>
I am NOT in confilct with CL's ToU, what is wrong with the childish flaggers??? It's abuse of the flagging system. If you really want to help unwanted animals, spend your free time helping out at local shelters where it's needed! Your time spent flagging could me *MUCH* better spent if you were truly interested in helping animals, but that would require you getting off your computer! It seems that you all hide behind your computers and justify that you are doing something good when you're just wasting time and abuisng CL.
<br>

<br>

<br>

<br>

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1