Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Unknown-Labrador Retriever Mix DOG FOR ADOPTION RGADN-645684 - Jetta - Shepherd (PuppyFinder)
Post Unknown-Labrador Retriever Mix DOG FOR ADOPTION RGADN-645684 - Jetta - Shepherd (PuppyFinder) 
Nickname: Jetta
Posted Breed: Shepherd / Lab Retriever / Mixed.
Hi there! My name is Jetta! I'm not sure where I got my name, really. I don't think I look like a car. Maybe it's my jet black shiny coat? Or maybe I resemble Joan Jett and I don't even know it?!? I don't really know, but this Jetta needs to getta forever home, I do know that! I have been in play groups with other dogs and seem to have a gentle and dainty play style. I'm also reported to be great with children, but I do like to jump up and give "hugs" sometimes (especially if you have treats) so maybe larger children are better? I mean no harm, but I'm not a small girl, and I don't want to accidently hurt a small kiddo when I give them a hug. I also have been known to give kisses! Oh, and if you pet me, I often will fall right over! Don't be alarmed-there's nothing wrong with my balance-I'm just rolling over so that you can give me a belly rub! Oh, belly rubs are the best! I especially like belly rubs in the grass.<br/>

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1