Dogs4Sale.net :: Free Classifieds listing Pets, Dogs and Puppies for Sale Forum Index
Search Our SiteRegister Log in

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Unknown-Cardigan Welsh Corgi Mix DOG FOR ADOPTION RGADN-434230 - Boston - (PuppyFinder)
Post Unknown-Cardigan Welsh Corgi Mix DOG FOR ADOPTION RGADN-434230 - Boston - (PuppyFinder) 
Nickname: Boston
Posted Breed: Cardigan Welsh Corgi / Mixed.
Just like a great glass of wine, some dogs get better with time. Like me! I am Boston and I weigh about 20 lbs. This is my brother Jasper and we are a bonded pair which means that we would have to be adopted together. We won't be much trouble since we both have been housetrained for years and even know a few commands. We won't need you to take me on marathon runs since leisurely strolls around the block are our favorite. Evenings watching your favorite T.V. shows on a warm, soft bed would be our idea of heaven. We have lived with other dogs in our previous home and have no issues, with that being said, we would like to meet your 4 legged canine friends before coming home with you. We have lived with kids; we would prefer a home with older kids since we are older gentlemen. Please open your heart and home to an old dog that can learn new tricks. Interested? Contact the foster coordinator at [email protected] Located in Foster Home<br/>

Read more...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1